Are you wearing your gemstone ring in the correct finger?
It is a common question that comes to the mind of people when they want to wear gemstone rings, the question is- Is there any specific find on which I should wear a particular gemstone? Well, the answer is yes! And to support the answer here we have described the relationship of fingers with gemstones. So, scroll down and check out if you are wearing your gemstone ring in the correct finger:
We all choose our gemstones according to the Astrology. These gemstones have different impact on the Personal growth and development of each individual and depending upon the gemstone there are numerous ways that we can connect to the occult science.
As per the Hindu astrology there are five basic elements namely- fire, water, earth, air and ether (or space). All these elements are already there in the physical presence of our human body. Astrology associates these elements with the fingers.
So, let us know how it works according to the Hindu astrology:
- Thumb represents fire
- Index Finger represents the Air
- Middle Finger represents the ether
- Ring Finger represents earth
- Little Finger represents water
By putting a gemstone studded ring in a finger we filter the energy represented by the finger. For example if we put a particular gemstone ring in index finger, we filter the energies represented by the index finger which is Air. So, it is important to understand that we are filtering the right energies to get the maximum benefits of a gemstone in Healing.
So, now let us understand which gemstone to wear on a particular ring for its maximum benefits. Let us begin:
- According to the Hindu astrology, Ruby is the gemstone that has its direct association with Sun. The substitutes of Ruby are red garnet and Rubellite which can also be worn in. All of these gemstones are perfect for Ring finger. As these gemstones can filter the energies of index finger which are based on air. For boosting good luck and healing this is the best stone. If you are wearing your Ruby ring in any other finger, you must wear it in your index finger for the maximum benefit. Other gemstones suitable for index finger include- Yellow Sapphire, golden Topaz, golden Beryl, and yellow Tourmaline.
- The association of planet Mars with Red Coral is in Astrology. The other stones like Red Carnelian and red Jasper are the substitute of Coral and these are all perfect for ring finger which represents earth. Other gemstones perfect for ring finger are- Diamond, Sapphire, Topaz, and Zircon.
- Emerald and its substitutes like green Tourmaline, Peridot, and Jade have their association with Mercury and when worn in little finger it is considered as auspicious.
- Pearl, Moonstone and white Coral are suitable for Little finger as well as Ring finger.
- Blue Sapphire, blue Tourmaline, and Amethyst are the suitable gemstones for Middle finger.
Still confused about the right gemstone for you and want to meet expert in astrology in Dwarka? Foresight Astro By Nehaa Gupta is known for offering the best guidance in this regard. Take appointment today